Management Assistant (Preferably Dutch speaking)
The management of Impakt consists of Director Arjon Dunnewind and Head of Management and Production Christine Breur. We are looking for an assistant who supports us in the daily work at the office. The management assistant supports the staff and is “the spider in the web” at the Impact office. As a management assistant, you are involved in all the facets needed to lead the organization.
- 24-32 hours a week.
- Period: from three to six months.
- Start: Available immediately.
- Support acquiring subsidies, sponsors and funds
- Financial reporting
- Contract management
- Keeping track of budgets
- Managing the finances
- Daily office work (telephone, e-mail, mail, office supplies)
- Manage computers and network
- Making minutes
- Manage / maintain general manuals (database, office instructions).
- HBO / University
- Financial insight
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good communicative skills;
- Motivated, eager and willing to expand your capacities;
- You have an independent and active working attitude.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Period and compensation
The position is available immediately. Due to different deadlines and the nature of the organization, flexible working hours are used. Impakt does not offer an internship fee, but travel expenses are reimbursed and we have a daily communal lunch. Of course you will have access to the festival, nice colleagues and a great addition to your resume.
In addition to the described activities, there is room and opportunity to set up and execute research on your own initiative, but in cooperation and consultation with the Impakt.
You can direct your application (CV and motivation letter together with a completed questionnaire) to the head of managent and production of Impakt, Christine Breur, via firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call 030-294 44 93.
This item is part of
Other items in this program