- Author: impakt Sunday, 20 May 2012
The Impakt Festival 2012 will be held from 24 to 28 October in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The annual screening program during the festival, Panorama, contains a selection of the best new video works from over the world.
We are looking forward to your submission of daring, experimental, critical, subversive, unheard of and surprising film and video work.
The Panorama program is open for submissions of single channel works, produced in 2010, 2011 or 2012 . You can submit your work via our online entry form, by the deadline of July 1st, 2012 or before.
In the case you’re planning to submit work that you expect not be finished by June, please contact us through panorama[at]impakt[dot]nl.
PLEASE FILL OUT A SEPARATE ENTRY FORM FOR EACH WORK – so your work is accompanied by all the necessary information before it is included in our viewing procedures.
Details for each submission, to be included with the entry form:
- It is important to provide the most exact information on the screening format. Please indicate which formats you have available of each individual work. In the case it’s selected for Impakt Festival 2012, we will contact you for detailed information on the screening version of your work.
- Because the selection procedure will end shortly before to the publicity deadlines, we kindly ask you in advance to include some images of your work – in print quality: 300dpi at 10x15cm, and higher resolution if possible.
- Be sure to enter the synopsis
- Complete all information for the credit line as follows: Title – Maker (Country of production, year of production, film or video, 00:00 min [min:sec – also if your work is over one hour, e.g. 90:00min).