What data do we collect?
IMPAKT does not collect personal data at this moment except what you enter in your own lists, we only collect anonymized or masked data which is not possible to trace back to your IP address. IMPAKT will not use this data in any way and we will not provide this data to third parties, except when law enforcement requires them for valid reasons.
What are your data protection rights?
IMPAKT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request IMPAKT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that IMPAKT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IMPAKT to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that IMPAKT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that IMPAKT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to IMPAKT’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that IMPAKT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website or BEYOND ART platform, we collect information anonymized information from you automatically through cookies for the functionality of our own website and Analytics. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
IMPAKT uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and in our BEYOND ART app and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what background is your favourite. Only first-party cookies are used.
IP addresses are masked and data is not shared
The cookie from Google Analytics is a ‘first party cookie’, the cookie is official property of the IMPAKT Foundation and not of Google. This cookie is not used for advertisements or other commercial purposes. IMPAKT Foundation has a processor agreement with Google. In addition, we set up Google Analytics so that IP addresses are made anonymous and data can never be traced back to you or your IP address. IMPAKT Foundation does not share information from their Analytics account with Google or other partners. The Analytics cookie of the IMPAKT Foundation is not privacy sensitive, which is needed to guarantee the quality and safety of impakt.nl. The Analytics cookie stays valid for 6 months.
If you want to block the Analytics script completely you can choose to download an opt-out plugin for Google Analytics under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. This plugin makes you invisible from the statistics of all websites that use Google Analytics.
Google Analytics – statement from Google
How to contact us