IMPAKT TV episode #27: Sunday 12:00
Rewatch the Festival highlights
Location: IMPAKT TV from Koepelzaal
On the last day of the festival we select the finest programmes for you to rewatch online.
This episode is hosted by Arjon Dunnewind and Michelle Franke.
- 12:00 – 13:05: Eva Illouz, Cold Intimacies, Happycracy and Emotions as Commodities
- 13:10 – 14:12: AA on ASSID: AA Bronson in conversation with Bart Rutten on Art, Society, Sexuality and IDentity
- 14:17 – 15:20: Natalie Dixon, Sehnora
- 15:25 – 16:23: Roanne van Voorst, The Future of Intimacy
- 16:28 – 17:32: The Language of Love (on the Internet)
panel with Evening Programme:
- 17:32 – 18:37: #blackgirlmagic: On Janelle Monáe’s Queer Afrofuturism. Panel With Dan Hassler-Forest, AiRich and Taneesha Sijmons
- 18:37 – 19:36: Mounir Samuel, The Restoration of Adam and Eve
- 19:36 – 21:09: IMPAKT TV specials with Lena Chen, Elisabeth Timmermans, Pete Wu, Liliana Zeic, Dino Suhonic and Doortje Smithuijsen
- 21:09 – 22:10: The Skin of Your Ass. Panel with Heather Berg, Jennifer Lyon Bell and Michael Portnoy
Get your online festival pass to enjoy the entire festival programme, IMPAKT TV episodes and much more:
* Online festival passes gives you access to the entire festival programme online. An online festival pass is also included for each day pass. Read more about the ticket types here
Arjon Dunnewind― Curator
Arjon Dunnewind is director of the IMPAKT Centre for Media Culture in Utrecht, The Netherlands. He enjoys constructive controversy and sees art as the early warning mechanism that is essential to our current media-driven society. Arjon studied Fine Arts and Media at the Utrecht School of Arts from 1985 to 1991. In 1988 he organized the first IMPAKT Festival and in 1993 he established the IMPAKT Foundation. Arjon has curated exhibitions and screening programmes for amongst others the Museo de Bellas Artes in Buenos Aires, the NCCA in Moscow, RURU Gallery in Jakarta, transmediale in Berlin and Ars Electronica Linz. He worked as an advisor for the Dutch Film Fund, the Dutch Media Fund and the Mondrian Fund.
Michelle Franke― Moderator
Michelle graduated cum laude from the Research Master Art and Visual Culture at the Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands. She was selected for the Young Excellent Scholar Research Programme at CEDLA (Centre for Latin American Research and Documentation). Since 2020 she works as head of PR at IMPAKT [Centre for Media Culture].