Rules for visitors
- Keep 1.5 meters distance, both outdoors and in the building.
- Stay home if you have any of the following symptoms: a cold, a runny nose, sneezing, a sore throat, a mild cough, an increased temperature.
- Stay home if you or someone close to you has a fever and / or a shortness of breath.
- Visiting the exhibition is only possible if you are in the possession of an online reservation with a valid ticket for the day and the specific time.
- See A CROWDED SKY for more information about booking a ticket.
- Please arrive on time or up to 15 minutes before the start time – not earlier – to avoid queues. The reservation expires 10 minutes after the start and your right of access may lapse.
- Pay only by pin.
- Keep your properties with you throughout the exhibition. There will temporarily be no wardrobe.
- Always follow our hygiene measures.
- Always follow the instructions of IMPAKT employees.
- Wash your hands after contact with places where others have been for atleast 20 seconds with soap and water. Then dry your hands thoroughly with a paper towel or blower. Throw away paper in a lockable waste bin.
- Also wash your hands before you go out, when you come back home, when you’ve blown your nose, before dinner and after you’ve gone to the bathroom.
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow.
- Use tissue paper to blow your nose and then throw it away in a lockable bin, then wash your hands.
- Do not shake hands.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from others.