PR & Marketing
The PR department at IMPAKT [Centre of Media Culture] is responsible for the promotion and marketing of the year programme and the yearly IMPAKT Festival. As an intern working on PR, you will play an important part in planning and executing the communication and publicity for IMPAKT.
The PR department is divided in three categories, as an intern at IMPAKT you will perform duties within all three of these categories. These categories are:
- Press, free publicity and marketing
- Assistant editor and production of print work
- Digital/Web editor and social media management
As a PR-intern you will be responsible for writing and editing texts for IMPAKT, both for the website and our social media as for newsletters and press releases, adding content to the website and social media, managing our socials and helping in the development of marketing strategies. You will also work on the physical and digital distribution of marketing material, making and maintaining contact with press & blogs and additional other PR tasks that might be necessary.
IMPAKT considers their interns a vital and important part of the team, therefore we expect our interns to be able to enthusiastically and independently be able to work on their tasks, that are able to look ahead and are assertive in their work. In turn, we provide a diverse and exciting internship where you are fully integrated in the team and are able to receive solid guidance to make your internship a great addition to your CV and a great way to gain experience working in the cultural field.
- A chance to gain experience in marketing and PR for various target groups, and to improve your writing
- An inspiring workplace with a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Diverse tasks with a great deal of responsibility
- Excellent communicative skills in either Dutch or English (both are preferred since much of our communication is bilingual) and great handling of grammar and spelling
- A commercial attitude and the mentality of a salesman
- An independent and active working attitude
- You can handle stress and are flexible in your work
- You are motivated, eager and willing to expand your capacities
- You want to get the most out of yourself and the organisation
- Knowledge of Adobe software is a pre
24 – 32 hours per week (3-4 days a week) for a minimum of three months, preferably longer
If you have any questions regarding this internship, please send an email to Jeroen Witjes at email@example.com.
If you wish to apply for this internship, please fill in the questionnaire and send it to Jeroen Witjes at firstname.lastname@example.org.