HOW TO MAKE MASKS AND BACKGROUNDS
First step: Installing and Configuring Snap Camera
Install Snap Camera
1. Go to the official download pagehttps://snapcamera.snapchat.com/.
3. Confirm the captcha in the block below.
4. Click Download for Mac to download Snap Camera for MAC OS or Download for PC for Windows.
5. Save and run the proposed file.
If you are using Windows, to install, click on the Next button four times, then on Install and finally on Finish.
The program will open automatically.
For Mac OS, drag the Snap Chat thumbnail to the Applications directory, open it from the general list of programs, and allow it to launch in the security window.
Set up the program
1. In the main window, click Next twice and then Finish.
2. The camera itself is displayed at the top of the page, and the masks below.
3. Below the window for the camera, there is a column for searching masks Search Lenses.
4. In this window, insert the link corresponding to the mask. Press Enter.
5. Click on the loaded mask under the camera window. The selected mask is on!